Del.icio.us icon
StumbleUpon icon
Reddit icon
6 posts / 0 new
Last post
Boyder's picture
The Next Bite Admin
Kavajecz giving a Seminar at Ripon High School 2/21/12

Keith Kavajecz will be at Ripon High School, Ripon WI, to conduct a walleye fishing seminar supporting Ripon High School OutdoorsClub Tuesday, Feb. 21st at 7:00 pm - CLICK HERE for Details

Keith Kavajecz's picture
The Next Bite AdminWalleye Guy

Sounds like fun - think I'll go!!!!!

Bite On!

KK

NPAA #81

My brother-in-law went and had a great time.  He said he learned a ton and he even brought me home a souvenier.  Thanks Kieth, I will get it laminated and keep it in my boat as a good luck charm Smile

Before he went he called and asked if I have ever heard of this "Keith ummm...Kavachez...Kevichis...Komoestas...".  I laughed and told him to go.  He asked if Keith was a better fisherman then me and I told him that the only difference was several titles, a couple hundred thousand dollars more in winnings and about 5,000 hours more in TV time.  He USED to think I was a good fisherman, thanks Keith Biggrin

I wish I could have been there!

Seriously - watching Keith and Gary perform seminars when I was young drove me to want to become a "Pro Walleye Angler"! I also heard that Chase "rocks the house" with his seminars as well!

Maybe if I dress inconspicuously and sneak into the back of the room......................?

Boyder's picture
The Next Bite Admin

Not a chance Skarlinni ... you and the word "inconspicuous" just don't mix ....  

Mark Boyd

The Next Bite
Cromy500's picture

I think this stuff is AWESOME!!!!!!! They never would have had stuff like this when I was in high school! Keith, thanks for doing things like this, and everyone else that does it too!!!! If it wasn't for my dad I wouldn't be the outdoorsmen that I am. There are alot of kids out there that don't have the oppritunities that I had to enjoy the outdoors, and will never know what they are missing, unless others can help along the way!!!! GREAT JOB!!!!

-A +A
Twitter icon
Facebook icon
YouTube icon

(c) 2014 All Rights Reserved - thenextbite.tv